Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hipsters are capable of time travel

I posit that Hipsters are capable of Time Travel. Here is my logic: Dr. Who is British. The Doctor looks like a hipster, always. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy is also British, and introduced the idea that the confusion and chaos in a bistro can be used to propel a starcraft. Douglas Adams wrote the Hitchhikers Guide, but also some episodes of Dr. Who. The Doctor exists both in the past, present, and future. Hipsters are the convergence point of past, present, and future fashion. Ipso facto, Hipsters are capable of time travel, if they so wish. It would also explain why the Tardis is a Police Box. Copy and paste if you see my logic, and help spread the word to other forums. Now where is my ironic scarf and Pabst Blue Ribbon? I have to go kill hitler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers