Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yet even more webcomics you probably aren't reading

Hey hey, it's that time again. Time for me to introduce you to more webcomics that don't have that much coverage in my opinion. Now let's start this thing.

Bad Gods: Lore Sjöberg is the author of quite a few webcomics on his site, my personal favorite being Monster Manual Comix, just because I'm that big of a nerd. but my all time favorite strip from his strip comes from One Word: Cute. Let's just say it can be summed up in four words, "Huge Plush Charles Bronson!" And if you don't like comics, at least his Lore Brand comics come with the recipe for an alcoholic beverage.
Weregeek: Listen, if you've ever even considered playing a tabletop RPG, you should at least read the first chapter. Seriously, that's all I'm going to say, because anything else would be a spoiler.
Nerf NOW!: Really I just found thi when I was looking for Team Fortress 2 webcomics. It's really just a cute silent comic that covers popular Video Games like TF2, Starcraft, and sometimes a few others. Latley the author seems to have decided to introduce original characters in the form of Casual Kid, Hardcore Dad, and Old School Grandpa. I'll admit that even I don't understand all the jokes, since I don't regularly play TF2, and even then it's only on the Xbox 360, so I don't get some of the slang or the Class evolution week jokes. But if you've been playing it from the start, then maybe you might understand better.


And that's all for now. I've decided that I'm going to hold back on my #1 Mad Scientist until I get some followers, so as not to spoil it for new readers. I won't add it until I have five followers and a comment on each of my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers