Friday, September 18, 2009

Top 5 Mad Scientists Part 2: Wrath of the Electric Boogaloo

Yesterday I sang my praises of the most misunderstood of scientists, The Mads. Whether it be their death rays or giant robots, one can't help but love their future Overlords, especially when they use a mind control device on you. Now on to the show
#3 Dr. Cube
. What can be said about this living legend, other than "Please stop hitting me." Dr. Cube is a man who, unlike other Mad Scientists, isn't afraid to get his hands dirty and grapple with the heroes alongside his sins against god, especially in the case on his #1 monster Hell Monkey. Unfortunately for people just being introduced to the glory that is Cube, he has a very extensive back story, just like every one else on Kaiju Big Battel. It would be easier to just jump in and then hope to get filled in along the way, or you could just purchase the DVD's from KBB's website.



#2 Dr. Clayton Forrester. Now you might say, "Gee, Lemur, didn't he start out on television?" And to that I say, "Don't call me Lemur, cause that's not my name. And you try to watch Mystery Science Theater 3000 this day and age without the use of the internet." Sure you could purchase some of the DVD's at Best Buy, or wait for the 1:00 A.M. Showing of MST3K: The Movie on Showtime, but good luck finding any other way to watch KTMA era episodes. So he stays, and if you don't like it, I'll shoot you into space. Where was I? oh yes, the genius that is Dr. Clayton Forrester. A whole generation of internet celebrities have him to thank for the brilliant punishment of making people watch horrible movies. Unfortunately they forget to make other people watch them, and instead submit themselves to unbearable movies for the amusement of others.


Now you may be asking yourself, "But who could possibly beat out the Original Mad?" to which I respond, "Stop talking to yourself you weirdo, or I won't tell you." And I won't. At least not tonight. In closing, remember to check in on Doc Mock's moview Masoleum, specifically episode 9, part 2 for a bit of my sage wisdom. Until tomorrow, farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers