Monday, January 17, 2011

Well this puts a hole in my foot.



This is the latest trailer for Marvel vs Capcom 3, and as you can plainly see, neither character in it was on the image I had been using to make my predictions. I am now no longer using it as concrete fact, but instead as a sort of wish list of characters I'd like to see in the future, perhaps. But on to the characters. First off, we have Akuma, evil brother of Ryu and Ken's master Gouken. At first I thought it was odd that they'd include him, due to his similarity to Ryu, but watching him in action made me realize they were different enough to co-exist alongside one another. Not sure what this means for M. Bison though. He would have been perfect for Doom and Wesker's paln, but I suppose Akuma works as well. But the important part of the video is Taskmaster. I don't actually know that much about him, but he seems to be on the same par of seriousness as Deadpool, and that he's voiced by Steve Blum, my all time favorite voice actor. Judging from the video, he'll use other characters moves, such as Captain America's Shield, Black Knights Sword, and Spidey's swing. Oddly enough, he has a bow, but as far as I can tell, no one who's been announced so far uses a bow. Gee, I wonder what this could mean?


OHAI, HAWKEYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers