Monday, March 29, 2010

Pierren: Son of Man

After an invigorating conversation today, I have decided to try writing more often. Today I feel the need to share my D-n-D character. Now I've never had a chance to use him, but that doesn't mean I can't give him a bit of a back story. Now I have very little first hand experience with any of the D-n-D worlds, so you'll have to forgive my lack of familiarity with certain subjects.

"Dear Father,

I hate nature. I hate the trees. I hate the bugs. And I especially hate the fact that I'm not allowed to eat any of the animals here, because those were your instructions. Now, I know you want your true heir to be brave, strong soul, but how do you expect me to accomplish great heroics in your backyard? And as much as I appreciate my training to become a Ranger, why would you come tome to Mother's village and raise me amongst humans, just to dump me back into the wilds again? Since the rest of my half-siblings managed to live with their respective mothers, why was I chosen to live with you? Did you only come up with this hare brained inheritance scheme a few years ago? This is just a ruse right, you aren't really going to leave your vast tracks of land and fortune to some illegitimate child from one of your one night stands?

From your most beloved son,
Pierre "Pierren" XXXXXX"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers