Monday, October 26, 2009

Zombie Walk Prepartions

Last Saturday was my first Zombie walk. For those of you unfamiliar with the concept, it's basically a parade of people in Zombie make up, usually as some kind of charity (This one was a food drive as well). Since a lot of people showed up this year, I suspect that another one is being planned for next year, so I once again take it upon myself to educate you on how to prepare yourself for the event.

1. Rest Up. Just like in my Halloween Horror Nights tips, I urge you to not do a lot of running around before hand. That is, unless you have good feet, you may wish to rest up long in advance, as these do last awhile. It's not as bad since you aren't just standing around on your feet most of the time, but walking like a zombie does get tiring after awhile. Speaking of which...
2. Work on your act. This is more like a suggestion, but it doesn't hurt to get into the spirit of things. Work on your shambling and moaning, maybe come up with a theme. Most people go as themselves with some make up, but what about going as Zombie Billy Mays? Or any number of other famous people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers